We are looking for a Veterinary Receptionist who is responsible for being the primary contact for our clients and patients and projects a professional image through voice and online interactions. This person believes that clients and patients should be treated as valuable, and who understands the value of compassionate services. We are a close-knit team that works very well together to provide the best experience to our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, ability to work in stressful and emotional situations, effective team interaction, dependable, reliable, punctual, and professional, effective at team interactions, comfortable with animals of all sizes and breeds, strong client relation skills, self-motivated and able to complete tasks independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing patients with intake forms and copies of required documents
- Able to answer a multi-phone line system in a professional and caring manner as well as communicating via text messages
- Greeting and checking clients as well as scheduling appointments
- Processing payments and posting charges to accounts
- Submitting insurance claims
- Sorting and distributing mail and packages
- Relaying information to doctors and staff regarding clients and patients
- Educating clients on our services and products and going over estimates
- Assists clients with issues and complaints
- Maintain a clean and organized front office and lobby area
- Ensure overall smooth operation within all departments
- Cornerstone knowledge is a plus!
- Able to multi-task and perform work accurately
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer systems
- Reliable transportation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills