We are looking for a Kennel Attendant who is responsible for delivering exceptional service and providing compassionate care to our clients and patients. This person will have a love for animals and have the ability to give each animal their undivided attention in order to stay healthy and happy. We are a close-knit team that works very well together to provide the best experience to our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, ability to work in stressful and emotional situations, has a passion for veterinary medicine, extremely patient, effective team interaction, dependable, reliable, punctual, and professional, effective at team interactions, comfortable with animals of all sizes and breeds, strong client relation skills, self-motivated and able to complete tasks independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deep cleaning and maintaining hospital premises on a day-to-day basis
- Daily care such as feeding and exercise for all boarding and hospitalized pets
- Setting up crates and/or cleaning and disinfecting unoccupied and occupied crates as well as water and food bowls
- Check in boarding patients
- Provide baths to patients
- Perform nail trimming
- Perform laser treatments to patients
- Clean and assist in the treatment room when needed
- Supervise animals when outdoors
- Able to work in noisy work conditions and sounds from animals
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. and be comfortable on their feet for an extended period